Suffering from skin issues?
We have the best skin treatments available for you!
Book an Appointment at Sukhmani Hospital.
Emergency Treatment Available
Yes, We are always equipped to perform the emergency procedures.
Diagnostic Equipment Available
Yes, We have all the diagnostic instruments available at Sukhmani Hospital.
Blood Tests Facility Available
Yes, we have all the blood test facilities available at the hospital.
Same Day Appointment Available
Yes, You can even book the online appointments on this website.
Success Rate of Treatments
Our patients have shown a success rate of about 95%.
Skin Surgery Available
Yes, We have the all the skin surgery treatments available at Sukhmani Hospital, Delhi.
Dr. Balbir Gandhi treats all kinds of skin diseases in the OPD at Sukhmani Hospital, Delhi. We have the most relevant modalities needed to check the condition of the skin, which leads to a correct diagnosis without getting lots of diagnostic tests done.
The most commonly used equipments to check the skin condition are –
- Dermascope – This cylindrical instrument has a head which can magnify the skin image by 10 times, which gives a clearer view and helps in diagnosing the lesion. Dermascope also helps in differentiating between a benign and malignant lesion.
- Woods Lamp – Wood’s lamp or wood’s light helps in determining the organism-caused skin ailment. It also aids in diagnosing the pigmentary diseases, where the melanin production is altered.
Skin department deals with all the diseases regarding skin, hair and nails. Most common skin problems regularly treated in the skin department at Sukhmani Hospital are –
1. All types of Dermatitis
2. Baldness/alopecia – get more details here
4. Allergic disorders
6. Ingrowing toe nail
7. Scalp diseases such as dandruff, itchiness, ringworm infection etc.
8. Acne treatment – Mild, moderate to severe acne treatment is available with latest derma techniques and the medications.
9. Acne Scar treatment – Treatment techniques like Microdermabrasion, chemical peeling in combination with medicines provides a considerable improvement in the acne scars.
10. Mole Removal and treatment
11. Hair Transplant
12. Skin cancer treatment
13. Laser hair reduction treatment (Unwanted hair removal and reduction by laser)
14. Cosmetic fillers to conceal the signs of aging
15. Botox treatment
16. Dull skin treatment
17. Pigmentation treatment
18. Skin, scalp or nail infections
19 Fungal infections
20. Any concerns regarding your skin will be treated with utmost care. At Sukhmani hospital, you are in safe hands.
Get more information about our skin treatment procedures here.
Question 1. I noticed an unusual dark patch on my skin, is it cancer?
Answer. You should get it checked as soon as possible. Just come to the hospital to get it checked without any delay.
Question 2. I have severe pustules like acne on my whole face, can it be treated?
Answer. Yes, it can be treated. The latest technologies like microdermabrasion, chemical peeling and LASER are very effective treatments for acne.
Question 3. I have marks on my skin and some pigmentation, can it be lightened?
Answer. Yes, it can be lightened with the latest treatments and procedures such as chemical and carbon peels along with LASER.
Question 4. I have developed a lesion on my body, what is it?
Answer. Any lesion should not be ignored and must be checked to avoid any complications.