Suffering from Joint Pains and post fracture stiffness?
We have the best treatment available for all Orthopedic and neurological disorders!
Book an Appointment at Sukhmani Hospital.
Emergency Treatment Available
Yes, We are always equipped to perform the emergency procedures.
Diagnostic Equipment Available
Yes, We have all the diagnostic instruments available at Sukhmani Hospital.
Blood Tests Facility Available
Yes, we have all the blood test facilities available at the hospital.
Deformities Maintenance Treatment Available
Yes, We give physiotherapy sessions to maintain the deformity correction in cases of Cerebral palsy, polio and CTEV/Clubfoot etc.
Success Rate of Treatments
Our patients have shown a success rate of about 95%.
Same Day Appointment Available
Yes, You can even book the online appointments on this website.
The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced physiotherapists, well-equipped physiotherapy unit with all ultra-modern techniques and technologies.
Some most commonly treated ailments are as follows-
1. Post Fracture physiotherapy – it helps you get all the range of motion of the joint back with complete range of motion and muscle strength.
2. Post surgical Physiotherapy – It helps to restore normal body function and is very good for faster recovery.
3. Cervical Spondylitis Treatment – A combination of treatment to reduce pain and restore muscle strength.
4. Club foot Exercises
5. Post surgery poliomyelitis treatment
6. Post surgical deformity correction maintenance
7. Joint pain relief
8. Osteoarthritis Treatment and exercises
9. Backache Treatment
10. Soft tissue inflammatory conditions treatment such as plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow etc.
11. Soft tissue injuries like Ligament Injury, ankle sprain and ACL Tear etc.
12. Frozen Shoulder
13. Facial Paralysis
Question 1. Are there any machines available for the treatment?
Answer. Yes, all the important modalities required for the treatment are available at Sukhmani Hospital.
Question 2. Can physiotherapy treatment help in strengthening my muscles?
Answer. Yes, regular exercises can strengthen the muscles thus decreasing the recurrence of the disease.
Question 3. Are there any side effects of the physiotherapy treatment?
Answer. No, there are no side effects of the physiotherapy treatment.
Question 4. Is physiotherapy necessary after fracture healing?
Answer. If the fracture has been treated by just immobilising the bone in plaster then physiotherapy is necessary to regain all the range of motion and avoid any stiffness.