Suffering from Hearing loss?
We have the best hearing aids available!
Book an Appointment at Sukhmani Hospital.
Emergency Treatment Available
Yes, We are always equipped to perform the emergency procedures.
Diagnostic Equipment Available
Yes, We have all the diagnostic instruments available at Sukhmani Hospital.
Blood Tests Facility Available
Yes, we have all the blood test facilities available at the hospital.
Same Day Appointment Available
Yes, You can even book the online appointments on this website.
Success Rate of Treatments
Our patients have shown a success rate of about 95%.
Hearing tests Available
Yes, we have the hearing tests available along with the hearing aid fitting facility.
There are many types of hearing aids available at out hospital. Some are almost invisible and others hide behind your ear. Among lots of choices and options, you can choose what suits you best after getting the hearing test done.
Some hearing aid equipments are –
1. Invisible – As the name suggests, they are completely invisible. They are apt for mild to moderate hearing loss.
2. Receiver in canal hearing aids – In this type of hearing aid, the simple transparent wire is visible around the pinna of the ear. The receiver is fitted in the canal to ensure proper hearing. They are also apt for mild to moderate hearing loss.
3. Completely in Canal – This hearing aid is a tiny piece which is like a switch which is of skin color and is fixed in the canal snugly. The tiny removal handle (skin color to camouflage) is visible outside the canal. Patient can remove it and attach it of their own without hassle.
4. Behind the Ear hearing Aid – This is used most commonly by the patients as they are apt for moderate to severe hearing loss.
5. Hearing Amplifiers – These are for those who are not comfortable with the hearing aids and are the beginners. They amplify the sound to make the hearing comfortable. They fit inside the canal and are completely invisible. The user can remove them when required.
Question 1. I am a first time user, which hearing aid will be good for me?
Answer. It depends upon your hearing loss. We can check it and then suggest you the options you have.
Question 2. Will hearing aids accelerate the hearing loss process?
Answer. No, that’s a myth. Hearing aids have nothing to do with the hearing loss process.
Question 3. How much time does it take to get a hearing aid fitting done?
Answer. Most of the times it is performed in the first visit of the patient. Just a matter of few minutes.
Question 4. Will a hearing aid be custom made for me?
Answer. It depends upon the hearing aid you choose. Some are made to order, others are ready made.