Suffering from skin problems?
We have the best skin Surgeries for a clear and younger looking skin!
Book an Appointment at Sukhmani Hospital.
Emergency Treatment Available
Yes, We are always equipped to perform the emergency procedures.
Most of the skin surgery procedures are day care procedures which doesn’t require hospitalization .
All Skin Surgery Options Available
Yes, we have the best medications, comfortable patient-rooms and all types of skin surgery facilities available.
Same Day Appointment Available
Yes, You can even book the online appointments on this website.
Success Rate of Skin Surgery Treatments
Our Skin Surgery patients have shown a success rate of about 98%.
Daily activities will resume on the next day of most of surgeries.
All kinds of skin surgical as well as non-surgical treatments are available at Sukhmani Hospital under the supervision of Dr. Balbir Gandhi. All anti-aging, cosmetic, laser, acne-treatment, and hair treatments are available with the best-in-class equipment and experienced hands. Some of the most commonly performed skin surgeries are –
1. HAIR TREATMENTS
All types of hair treatment procedures are performed in routine at Sukhmani Hospital for problems such as excessive hair-fall, hair-loss, baldness, hair thinning etc. Our patients have reported amazing results of the following hair treatment techniques for hair fall and balding problems.
- Hair Mesotherapy – Mesotherapy includes injecting the vitamins, anti-inflammatory agents and other nutrients inside the scalp, depending upon the issues faced by the patient. Mesotherapy improves the blood flow of the scalp and stimulates the collagen and thus the hair growth. You just need to get an injection once in two weeks for 4 to 6 sessions.
- Platelet Rich Plasma – Platelet rich plasma or PRP is a very well known technique to treat hair loss or baldness. In this treatment, the patient’s blood is taken and it is processed and then injected in the scalp to stimulate hair growth. Learn more about PRP here.
- Micro graft transplant (Regenera Activa) – In this procedure, skin grafts are taken from the most dense areas of the scalp and then they are implanted in the bald area. The stem cells present in them help them grow their and give the more natural looking result. As the hair and cells are of patient’s the chances of the growth of stem cells (hair roots) are quite high.
2. ANTI-AGING SKIN SURGERIES
We offer all kinds of anti-aging treatments to wipe off those signs of aging from your skin. So that you always have a younger looking skin which is free of the fine lines, blemishes and wrinkles. Some of the most commonly performed procedures are-
- Non invasive face tightening and lifting – Non invasive treatment for fine lines and wrinkles work well too. Such as radio frequency treatment, IPL therapy treatment etc.
- BOTOX – Botulinum toxins are injected which relaxes the muscle under it. This leads to the disappearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The effect of botox injections is usually seen after two to three days.
- Fillers – Fillers, as the name suggests, fill the area under the wrinkle and lift it up. These fillers instantly give a bounce to the skin resulting in the disappearance of the saggy skin. We have all kinds of fillers available, as per the requirement of the patient.
- Dermal Thread Lifts – Thread lift is a revolutionary treatment procedure in which threads are passed through the corners of the skin/face and the face is lifted with them. The effects of the dermal thread lifts are visible almost immediately.
3. PIGMENTATION TREATMENT
- Q- Switch 1064 Nd YAG LASER – This high quality laser is used especially for the treatment of freckles, birthmarks, melasma and other pigmentation problems such as mole removal marks etc. This laser is one of best treatments available around the globe for pigmentation treatment.
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels are another very effective treatment for the superficial freckles and mild marks. The chemical peels can be superficial as well as deep depending upon the marks and blemishes to be treated. Superficial marks show significant reduction in them from the first treatment while the deep dark marks need a few treatments to show the results.
4. ACNE TREATMENTS
The severe and moderate acne sometimes need the minimal or non-invasive procedure to control the flare-up. The various treatment modalities used by Dr. Gandhi are very effective in treating the acne and the related scars as well.
- LASER – The laser treatment has always shown promising results in acne treatment. The Intense Pulse Light therapy (IPL) removes the acne causing bacteria thus preventing their recurrence and also helps in treating the present ones. Along with this the superficial scars, blackheads and whiteheads get minimized too.
- Chemical peels – Chemical peels remove the upper layer of the skin thus removing the bacteria and also rejuvenating the skin. The chemical peels remove the acne scars and curb the skin dullness. The new skin is all glowy and healthy thus improving the skin texture considerably.
- Carbon Peel- The carbon peel is also a very effective treatment for acne and other skin issues. A layer of carbon is applied on the skin and then the laser is applied, the laser attracts the carbon particles while removing the impurities from the skin too. This exfoliates, rejuvenates and clean the skin at a deeper level.
5. LASER HAIR REDUCTION
We offer the laser hair reduction treatment as well. The laser is highly effective and reduces the hair growth considerably. The harder the hair growth, better the laser results will be. The treatment is less effective on fine hair and highly effective on hard dark pigmented hair strands. This is a perfect solution for the unwanted facial and body hair.
6. MEDICAL FACIALS
Medical facials are a power packed solution to your skin problems. The medical facials consist of a combination of two or more high quality techniques for a desired result in a short time period.
- For glow – A combination of IPL, microdermabrasion, chemical peel and laser resurfacing etc are used which vary as per the skin of the patient. This includes cleansing, exfoliating, steaming and massaging the face for a healthy glow on the skin.
- For open pores – Laser, derma-rollers, salicylic acid and retinoids work best to minimise the open pores and heal them too. The combination of various treatments improves the skin texture and minimise the open pores thus improving the overall appearance of the face.
7. SKIN POLISHING
Microdermabrasion is the most easy way to get your skin polished and rejuvenate it. The microdermabrasion is the technique through which the outer thicker layer of skin is removed with the help of an applicator.
The new skin has improved texture, glow and the more healthy tissues. This whole procedure helps in treating dull skin, fine lines, acne-scars etc.
8. TREATMENT FOR SCARS
- Acne scars – Acne scars can be very annoying and depressing for the patient. It decreases his/her confidence. To treat the acne-scars, a combination of microdermabrasion, chemical-peels and laser is used along with the topical medications are used.
- Keloids – Keloids are the scars that have healed and sometimes overgrowth occurs. This overgrowth gives an unpleasant appearance and if the patient wants to get it removed, then treatment is available. From topical steroid injections to the laser treatments, all kinds of treatments are available and improve the condition of keloid considerably.
- Stretch marks – Intense Pulse Light (IPL) and Pulsed Lasers are one of the most effective proven treatments of stretch marks. The stretch marks appear after pregnancy, sudden weight gain, sudden weight loss etc. The Laser treatments provide a significant improvement in their appearance.
9. TATTOO REMOVAL
The tattoo removal is possible by the laser beam. The laser breaks the color of the tattoo in small particles, thereby removing them. Different color tattoos are removed by the different wavelength laser beam. The number of treatments required for the tattoo removal process depends upon the size, thickness and color of the tattoo. We sometimes apply local anesthesia to the patient to make the treatment more comfortable over the sensitive areas.
10. MOLE REMOVAL
Moles are the dark colored skin growths on the skin that can be hairy or not-hairy. Sometimes they keep growing in size thus giving an unpleasant appearance, thus needing the removal. Dr Balbir Gandhi performs mole removal surgery regularly at Sukhmani Hospital, Delhi. The procedure is simple, requires local anesthesia and is generally an outpatient procedure. It leaves little to no scar after removal.
11. CORN AND WART REMOVAL
Warts are the small bumps on the skin that are caused by human papillomavirus. Corns on the other hand are the thick layers of skin caused by friction or pressure. The wart and corn removal can be done by normal surgical excision or by using laser. You will get rid of the painful wart or the annoying corn within a few minutes.
Question 1. Is mesotherapy very painful?
Answer. No, having an injection for the first time can be a little difficult for some patients but after that it is just a breeze.
Question 2. When will my hair grow after getting a transplant done?
Answer. New hair start growing in about 30 days after the transplant although individual results may vary.
Question 3. When will I be able to resume my work after getting a hair-transplant done?
Answer. You can go back to work after 2 to 5 days post transplant.
Question 4. Till when did the effect of dermal face-lift lasts?
Answer. It depends upon the quantity taken and it normally lasts for about one year after which the threads are absorbed by the body.
Question 5. Is laser treatment painful?
Answer. No, you will experience a warmth and some lite sensations which will be comfortably bearable. You can go home after the treatment immediately.
Question 6. How many sittings will be required for laser hair reduction treatment?
Answer. Around 6 to 8 sittings are required for the complete treatment and you will start noticing the hair reduction after first two sittings.
|LIST OF EMPANELLED INSURANCE Co.|
|S. No.||INSURANCE CO. NAME|
|1||Aditya Birla Health Insurance|
|2||Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|3||Bharti Axa General Insurance Company|
|4||Cholamandalam General Insurance|
|5||Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|6||HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|7||ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company.|
|8||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company.|
|9||Liberty Videocon General Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|10||L &T General. Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|11||MAX Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|12||SBI Health Insurance|
|13||Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|14||Tata – AIG Gen. Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|15||Universal Sompo Gen. Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|List of Empanelled TPA’s|
|THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR’S NAME|
|S. No.||Alankit Health Care Insurance TPA|
|2||Dedicated Health Services Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|3||E-Meditek Solution Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|4||East West Assist Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd.|
|6||Family Health Plan Insurance TPA|
|7||Genins India TPA Ltd.|
|8||Good Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|9||Heritage Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|10||Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd.|
|11||Health India Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|12||Medicare Insurance TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|13||Medi Assist India Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|14||Medsave Health Care Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|15||MD India Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|16||Park Mediclaim Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|17||Paramount Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|18||Raksha Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|19||Rothshield Healthcare TPA|
|20||Safeway Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|21||Universal Medi-Aid Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.|
|22||United Health Care Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|23||Vipul Medcorp Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.|
|24||Vidal Health Care Isnurnce TPA Pvt. Ltd. (From TTK)|
|List of Empanelled PSU’s|
|1||Airport Authority of India|
|2||Bridges Health Care Foundation|
|3||Engineers India Ltd.|
|4||High Commission For Pakistan Embassy|
|5||Indian School Of Mines|
|6||Ircon International Ltd.|
|7||Jawahar Lal Nehru University|
|8||Larsen & Toubro Construction|
|9||Punjab National Bank|
|10||Valecha Engineers Ltd.|